Namibia highest score in t20

in T20 international and the joint second fastest fifty by an Namibian batsman against Uganda in T20Is, jointly with Craig Williams. And Craig Williams was dismissed for 11 in the eighth over.
Schedule, thu, 20 Oct, 8:00 AM 10th Match, First Round Group A (N Geelong, October 20, 2022, ICC Men's T20 World Cup, terms of Use. Wiese was named man of the match for his unbeaten 66 off 40 deliveries that included four fours and five sixes. Today, 2:00 PM 22nd Match  T20  DY Patil. Namibias next match is against Ireland on Friday. Match Stats : Uganda chased 178 was their highest successful run-chase in T20 internationals, previous highest chase was 141 against Tanzania at Rwanda in the last year. Means a lot to me, in a World Cup on an international stage is special and to put in a big performance for Namibia, Im glad to get this opportunity to play international cricket, said Wiese. Wielding the willow, Wiese provided some much-needed momentum. Schedule, table, videos, drinks 75th Match  ODI  Dubai (DSC pNG (15/50 ov) 61/1. Gerhard Erasmus became the second Namibian batsman to score a hundred in T20 internationals after JP Kotze.

Namibia chase down high score to record ICC T20 World Cup win

T20 World Cup 2021 Points Table, Highest Run Scorer, Highest Chasing down their highest T20 total ever, they defeated group A rivals Netherlands by six wickets. Uganda best bowler by Riazat Ali Shah took 2-wickets and one for Henry Ssenyondo - Dinesh Nakrani. JP Kotze struck 39 off 30-balls including 4-fours 2-sixes and JJ Smit.
Opener Max O Dowd was the lynchpin of the Dutch innings after they were put in to bat twenty grand gold vodka price first at the Zayed Cricket Stadium in Abu Dhabi. Ackerman departed for a better than a run-a-ball 35, while ODowd was run-out by former Proteas player David Wiese an over later for a well compiled 70 from just 56 deliveries. The Netherlands eventually posted a very competitive 164 for four in their 20 overs, setting Namibia a record victory target. ODowd scored his half-century from 47 deliveries, becoming the first batsman from the Netherlands to score back-to-back 50s in a T20 World Cup. Dinesh Nakrani celebrates his half-century Uganda Cricket Association. Namibia scored 177-4 in 20 overs with top scorer by Gerhard Erasmus hammered a unbeaten 100 off 47-balls - which was his 1st T20I hundred - including 9-fours 7-sixes with strike rate of 212.76. Stephan Baard was also bowled for 19 and Namibia were in a bit of trouble on 52 for three in the ninth over. .

Namibia v New Zealand at Sharjah, ICC Men. T20, world Cup 36th match, Nov 5, 2021, t20I # 1394. Namibia recorded their first victory in the first round of the ICCs T20 World Cup in the UAE and Oman. Chasing down their highest T20 total ever, they defeated group A rivals Netherlands by six wickets. Max O Dowd was the lynchpin of the Dutch innings after they were put in to bat first at the Zayed Cricket Stadium in Abu Dhabi.

Namibia vs Uganda 2nd T20I 2022 Highlights

Highest Score in T20 List of Highest T20 scores - Cricket Gerhard Erasmus became the first Namibian batsman to score a century against Uganda in T20 international cricket history. T20I # 1506, namibia v Uganda at Windhoek, 1st T20I, Apr 8, 2022. Opener Zane Green was bowled for 15 in the fifth over.
118 : Riazat Ali Shah and Dinesh Nakrani set up the record fourth-wicket partnership for Uganda in T20 internationals, previously held by the 51-run stand between Saud Islam and Riazat Ali Shah against Kenya at Entebbe in the last year and. And they obliged as JJ Smit added the finishing touches to secure a six-wicket victory with an over to spare, keeping their hopes of advancing to the Super 12 stage very much alive. Contact us: email protected, for More Information, you can read our. Chennai Super Kings, royal Challengers Bangalore, match starts in 1 hr 43 mins. Namibia recorded their first victory in the first round of the. He raced to a half-century from just 29 deliveries, bringing up the milestone with a maximum. The Southern Africans made a decent start but lost namibia highest score in t20 wickets at regular intervals. Eager to give their campaign some impetus following their seven-wicket loss to Ireland on Monday, O Dowd batted through until the final over. Uganda chased 178-3.5 overs with top scorer namibia highest score in t20 by Dinesh Nakrani hammered a 77 off 39-balls, Riazat Ali Shah cracked a unbeaten 57 off 43-balls including 4-fours 3-sixes, Kenneth Waiswa 24 and Arnold Otwani.

T20 World Cup 2021 Points Tally after Sco vs Nam Match: JJ Smit stood unbeaten on. Namibia beat Scotland by four wickets in their first ever Super 12 match of the Twenty20 World Cup on Wednesday. Left-arm quick Ruben Trumpelmann returned figures of 3-17 in Abu Dhabi to help restrict Scotland to 109-8.

Highest Score in T20 World Cup: Highest Partnership Included

Namibia Cricket Team, Namibia team and players, captain Schedule, table, result Windhoek, uGA 68, nAM (16.5/50 ov, T:69) 71/3. Dinesh Nakrani and Riazat Ali Shah's fifties powers to Uganda registered their historic first T20I win against Namibia by record 7-wickets, despite a power-hitting maiden century from captain Gerhard Erasmus and drawn the two-match series with 1-1 in the second T20I. Privacy Policy, interest-Based Ads, feedback 2022 espn Sports Media Ltd. But it was the 82-run third-wicket partnership with Collin Ackerman that took the fight to the Namibians.
T20I # 1507, namibia v Uganda at Windhoek, 2nd T20I, Apr 9, 2022. ICCs T20 World Cup in the UAE and Oman. Namibia's 177 was their sixth highest score in T20 international and It is their second highest total against Uganda in T20Is. Times of Sports is an Official Sports News Website formally created by Sports Lovers to deliver the best news of everything. Namibia best bowler by Gerhard Erasmus took 2-wickets and one for Tangeni Lungameni. Dinesh Nakrani named Player of the match for his match-winning career-best quick-fire 77-runs knocked off facing 39-balls including 8-fours 3-sixes with strike rate twenty grammes of 197.43. Erasmus was dismissed for 32 from just 22 deliveries, leaving Namibia on 145 for four, needing just 20 runs from the last 19 deliveries. Watch the highlights of Namibia vs Uganda 2nd T20I 2022 - Uganda tour of Namibia 3-match Twenty20 international series of the 2nd T20I match played between Uganda and Namibia at United Cricket Club Ground, Windhoek in 09th April 2022. 7 : Gerhard Erasmus hit the second most sixes hit in an innings for Namibia in T20 international and the most sixes hit by a Namibia batsman against Uganda in an innings in T20Is, surpassing the previous. Copyright - Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from FanCode.

Smit and David Wiese, who made 16, put on a key partnership of 35 to guide the team home with five balls to spare, handing Scotland their second loss of the group stage. Namibia scored 177-4 in 20 overs with top scorer by Gerhard Erasmus hammered a unbeaten 100 off 47-balls - which was his 1st T20I hundred - including 9-fours 7-sixes with strike rate of 212.76. JP Kotze struck 39 off 30-balls including 4-fours 2-sixes and JJ Smit.

Add

Comments

Menu