Pak vs nz 1st t20

a good start. Batting first, Pakistan were rocked by early wickets, before a counter-attack towards the end took their score to 153/9. Since his debut in 2016, Azams is the highest run-scorer in the format scoring 1,681 runs at an average and strike rate.93 and 130 respectively.
NZ is a tough team. Two boundaries basically.4, shaheen Afridi to Ross Taylor, 2 runs, into the blockhole, top bowling. They would've figured that New Zealand's batting poses a much stronger challenge than what Australia did and this series may not be as straightforward. That was well coordinated. Good game of cricket, Pakistan deserved to win but we need to learn and move. There was dew today. That's all for now. New Zealand vs Pakistan (NZ vs PAK) 1st T20 Highlights: New Zealand chased down the target of 154 against Pakistan in the 1st T20I with 5 wickets and 7 balls to spare to take a 1-0 lead in the series. He thumps it over mid-off, only for a four though.

New Zealand vs Pakistan 1st T20 Highlights: New Zealand

Pakistan vs New Zealand, Cricket Score, T20 World Cup 2021 Having last toured New Zealand almost three years ago, Pakistan would be banking on the confidence of winning their last T20I series in New Zealand despite losing their first two in 20 respectively. We'll have to to see how it factors in the coming games. Taylor was definitely hurried there, but he just gets some bat.
Hafeez in good form, even I scored a few which helped the team. Felt we were 10-15 runs short but the way we restricted them was brilliant. That turned things around for them as wickets came by soon after. NZ vs Pak 3rd T20I: pak vs nz 1st t20 The series ends 2-1 in New Zealand's favour. That's the idea - to be competitive. Team squads, new Zealand 1st T20I Squad: Mitchell pak vs nz 1st t20 Santner (c Todd Astle, Doug Bracewell, Mark Chapman, Devon Conway, Jacob Duffy, Martin Guptill, Scott Kuggeleijn, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Tim Seifert (wk Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner.

Complete Scorecard of, pakistan vs, new Zealand 1st, t20I 2020/21, New Zealand v, pakistan only on espncricinfo. Find the complete scorecard. Pakistan vs, new Zealand 1st, t20I Online. Pakistan and, new Zealand were facing each other in the first T20, international of the three-match series at Eden Park in Auckland. Live Blog 14:50 (IST)NZ beat, pAK by 5 wickets Wahab Riaz bowls the 19th over with the hosts one hit away from winning the match.

Pakistan vs New Zealand, 1st T20I, Oct 31, Pakistan v New

Full Scorecard of Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st T20I 2015/16 Result, new Zealand won by 5 wickets. They scored 50 in the powerplay but we knew we could pull it back. Head to Head, matches 21, PAK Won 13, NZ Won. 23:14 Local Time, 19:14 GMT, 00:44 IST: Pakistan have done just enough to emerge victorious. Williamson, NZ captain: Could look at heaps of different parts of the game when you lose.
Live Blog, lOAD more). Find out more in our privacy policy and cookie policy). Pakistan and New Zealand were facing each other in the first T20 International of the three-match series pak vs nz 1st t20 at Eden Park in Auckland. The two teams have faced each other 21 times in Test so far, with PAK holding a 13-8 head-to-head win/loss record over. PAK 153/9 (20 overs nZ 156/5 (18.5 overs dates. Still, Pakistan would know twenty four weeks this got very close and a couple of hits could've changed. Seen it for the last month.

Santner does the needful with 4 left to win. Smashes a boundary to fine leg. Pakistan, on Tuesday, defeated, new Zealand by 5 wickets in the Super 12 fixture of the ongoing. T20, world Cup, thanks to a late flourish from Asif Ali and Shoaib Malik in Sharjah. With this win, the.

Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st T20 Live Cricket Score, PAK

Gold dollar - Wikipedia Story ProgressBack to home, related Articles "Don't Need To Say What India Means To Us Mohammed twenty four thousand only cheque Shami Opens Up On Being Targetted By Trolls After India's Defeat To Pakistan In 2021 T20 World Cup "Hardest Pills I've Had. There are lot of positives to take out. Series: Pakistan v New Zealand in UAE, 2018.
The 1st t20 match of Pakistan tour of New Zealand, 2020-21 on December 18 at Eden Park, Auckland the twenty four watch online match starts at 06:00 AM GMT. Back with the presentations. However, the visitors will have to do exceedingly well in captain Babar Azams absence, who has been ruled out of the T20I series due to a fractured thumb. PAK Playing XI, mohammad Rizwan (wk Abdullah Shafique, Haider Ali, Mohammad Hafeez, Shadab Khan (c Khushdil Shah, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Wahab Riaz, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf. But we knew if we got 150, our bowlers can defend. Pakistan won the toss and opt to bat. NZ Playing XI, martin Guptill, Tim Seifert (wk Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner (c James Neesham, Mark Chapman, Scott Kuggeleijn, Ish Sodhi, Jacob Duffy, Blair Tickner.

PAK 148/6 (20 nZ 146/6 (20 pakistan won by 2 runs. Player OF THE match. Pakistan have successfully defended four scores in the 145-155 bracket in a little over a week. 1st, t20I (D/N Auckland, Jan 15 2016, Pakistan tour of New Zealand.

Add

Comments

Menu